new

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Translate

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Welcome To The Improper Adoptee!




ADOPTEES IDENTITIES HAVE BEEN STOLEN AND LOCKED AWAY DUE TO DISCRIMINATION AND IMMATURE MONEY GRUBBERS




For anyone who has any doubt in their mind I AM the original Improper Adoptee.......

In a cyberworld that has become a plagiarist's playground, full of unsavory word jackers who kidnap my writings, poems and ideas quicker than I can lick a stamp to apply for a copyright, one must be quite bold in defending one's creations.

This is the second Improper Adoptee blogspot I have made, as I had lost the paper with the password for the original account before I could ever get it up and running.

I have told friends on myspace that this is my Blogger name, and it shall be, no matter who tries to take it from me....
AND NO MATTER WHO LIES ABOUT ME AND TRIES TO SMEAR MY NAME.
Because trust me when I say, being an Adoptee, I know ALL about other people trying to paint me black and stealing bits and pieces of my heart and soul....

Due to a very busy off-line life, it has taken me some time to start this blog over, but I plan on posting very soon with taboo topics that the suffocating Adoption Industry does not even want us to THINK about, let alone expose on the internet.

For it is high time they were seen for the frauds they are, and it is WAY beyond time for Adoptee's voices to be heard concerning the bigoted fabrications they tell about us and the Oppression they have so selfishly forced on us.

Oppression that I never deserved and that has caused me pain my entire life.
Pain no other Adoptee ever deserved either.....
Pain that some evil Adoptive Parents, "BeeMommies", Church Clergy, Social Workers and The Adoption Industry make of fun of and want to severely punish me for speaking out about too.

So please join me as I fight to take away the corrupt and abusive power the ghouls involved in Adoption live for and give back to Adoptees the rights we never should of lost in the first place.....

Rights the Adoption Industry have never deemed PROPER for the COMMODITIES they want us be!


2 comments:

  1. Dear Improper Adoptee,

    THANK YOU, for speaking out about what happened to you and your truth.

    As a mother who had her son taken because those in power could take him in 1966 without any court, lawyer or judge.

    PLEASE speak loud and clear and just maybe we will finally get someone anyone to listen in our adoption crazed society.

    g

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi can you send me a email via the mail box on my blog Cheers

    ReplyDelete