new

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Translate

Friday, November 25, 2011

How Many More Will Join Her?.......






This post is late, but she is not forgotten.
Sweet Candace.
Whom I share a birthday with.
And will light a candle for every year until I die.....
I know she will not mind either if I ask one to be lit for another murdered Adoptee, beautiful Hanna Williams, who was starved to death by her horrific Adoptive Parents this past year, and who should be given the death penalty like Connell Watkins should of gotten. That obese, tyrannical, worthless cow who I envision every day frying in a goddamn electric chair.

I am tired of the lies about Adoption......
Both these incredibly wonderful young girls were deprived of basic necessities which cost them their precious lives.
Due to selfish Adoptive Parents who did not care about them as much as they did about themselves.






For being Adopted is not a guaranteed joy ride.
And many times Adoptees are subjected to women who are absolutely not stable enough or just too plain evil to even be around any child, let alone play a part in raising one.
It is beyond time the system was changed.......
It is beyond time Adoptees had basic human rights, like being able to be emancipated if they wish, being provided a legal outlet to have their Adoption terminated if they are not being treated right, or do not like who Adopted them, and be able at ALL times to look at their records, as Closed Adoption needs to be abolished once and for all.
We were not born to be anyone's balm, tool, possession or minion and I am tired of Adoptees being treated like we are less important than everyone else.
I know all the beautiful Adoptees that were forced to pass are tired of it to......
and with their souls they cry out in the darkened night, how many more, how many more until they will see, until they STOP......
My love to you Candace and Hanna......
And my promise is to both of you that until the day we meet, I will fight like hell for our justice on earth.....


No comments:

Post a Comment