new

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Translate

Monday, October 07, 2013

"Indian Giver" Finale: The Capobianco's Strut Their Emperor's New Clothes...........



NOT.........




Everyone is saying it......
As soon as Veronica is old enough to Google......
Even some Adoptive Parents are saying it....
Adoptive Parents who abhor Melanie and Matt Capobianco as much as I do....

Adoptive Parents who care about the feelings of Adoptees and who UNDERSTAND and RESPECT the code of ethics in Adoption.....

Which is of course, if one of the child's Natural Parents wants custody of their own flesh and blood,
wants to raise their own flesh and blood
then BACK OFF........

I hate the poem "Born In My Heart".....
I hate that the forever rude Adoptive Mother Barbara ("Baba Wa Wa") Walters coined that phrase.
Especially since this overbearing battleax has vocalized that our Records should stay Closed throughout her entire career.

A career that has thrived on humiliating and hurting other people constantly as her so tactless, mannerless and immature behavior has proven in the confrontations she has had the nerve for decades to call "interviews"......








Baba the bully who has the gall to think OUR personal information should be kept private FROM US...

Baba the bully who thought her Adopted Daughter had NO right to know anything about her own birth, her own bloodline, her own medical history, her OWN life, while Baba the bully spent HER whole life thinking she had a right to be a nosy busybody and be privy to information about every celebrity or public figure on the face of the earth.....

Baba the hypocrite bully who is VERY good friends with the hypocrite bully Troy Dunn....
Surprise, surprise.
No surprise there...
Evil begets evil people....

I hate all the other nauseating, insensitive sentiments and icons made to see Adoption ONLY from the side of many bad Adoptive Parents as well...

Like the one above....
("it's" ?)

Because neither I nor any other Adoptee came into the world that way.
And like all non-Adopted people, we don't want to feel like we are here via
some bizarre man made technique due to some twisted man made mentality...
We do not want REALITY, OUR reality twisted into some bullshit balm to help heal an Infertile woman's heart who WILL NOT accept HER OWN reality.....

I wasn't born in any other woman's heart, or under one.
I was born of my Natural Mother's womb, and I strongly resent being made to feel like a freak, a "Frankenbaby", so the child trafficking Adoption Industry can become rich at my expense.....
At the expense of all of us.
And our coerced and manipulated Natural Mothers and Fathers....
For I am not a "Frankenbaby"
And nor are you.....
Created only to make frustrated potential paying customers happy....

I am a human being who is the same as everyone else.
Who wants to feel normal like everyone else.
BECAUSE I AM,
Who has a right to feel like I am as good as everyone else
BECAUSE I AM,
Bastard or no bastard....

Despite the evil ones who want to say different....
Evil ones like Troy Dunn Dung.....
To whom I say......

My heart was NOT born to be tamed Mister.....

By HIM or any other delusional, control freak......
Especially after the beyond rude comment he made concerning Dusten Brown to fellow blogger Von on his obnoxious Facebook Page.........

"Von Coates, thats correct. She should not have been taken from her adoptive parents and her biological mother, who were enjoying an open adotion. her bio-father, AS EVERYBODY NOW KNOWS, abandon his unborn child. You may believe that parents who abandon their children should be able to get them back after they have been settled into a new home, but we do not support that here. By the way, the U.S. Supreme Court agreed, the Oklahoma Supreme Court agreed as did the S.C. Supreme Court. So I guess its just you and a hand full of Cherokee Nation lawyers who think abandonment is good parenting."

Not only is Troy Dunn disgustingly arrogant he is an outright bigot as well!
but we Adoptees already knew that...........
He also is an outright CONNIVER........
As Dusten Brown never abandoned his own child, but Troy Dunn, just like the Capobianco's who are OUTRIGHT WEASELS and the INSIDEOUS Adoption Industry want everyone to believe he did.......

The Evil Emperors of Baby Selling who want the entire world to believe Matt and Melanie are Veronica's real, true and only parents........

Emperors like another vain Emperor who wanted his subjects to believe he was wearing beautiful fine clothing when he wasn't wearing anything at all.......

And I have to wonder if the self-serving, self-worshipping, money grubbing hypocrite, Troy Dunn was one of the Capobianco's personal tailors.......

As he so happily helped them carry out the optical illusion he has conned the public into believing is real.....



Me, me, me, me, me, me, me......it's all about me!!!!


I do not feel this way only as an Adoptee but also as a Mother....
A Mother who had a child out of wedlock
A Mother who was pressured into giving my beautiful baby away...
A Mother who kept her child despite this........
My Adoptive Father understood I needed to keep her
Why can't other Adoptive Parents?.......

And my daughter was NOT carried under anyone's heart but MINE (and I have the stretchmark's to prove it.......)

For I AM the one that she is a part of.

I AM THE ONE WHO WATCHED AND FELT HER GROW FROM THE INSIDE OUT......

I also am the one who gave up my Bud Light for almost a year when I was carrying her, worked a full time job, forced myself to eat fruit and vegetables I hated, DID NOT take any pain medication when I had tonsillitis in my sixth month while putting up with unbearable pain that made me at times literally cry until thankfully the penicillin kicked in and who will never forget the overwhelming pain of labor.....

And who put up with her violent Father who DID want to terminate his Parental rights.......
A coward who was physically abusive to me, who I have a permanent restraining order on until the day I die.
A snake who WILLINGLY signed a paper over a lousy court ordered $3000 in back child support that he didn't want to pay.....

Yes, I know ALL about spoiled brat selfish men who do not care about anyone but themselves...
Men who will sacrifice nothing for their own children....
Men who are  bullies and fiends
And women hating (his words) alcoholics like my daughter's Father......
Men who do not want to work, dream of being gigolos.
Men who will not cut the apron strings weaved from the fabric of enabling, coddling relatives or take Antabuse and go to AA so they can become healthy providers for their own newborn infants......

I am quite educated on this subject, from both sides, while my experiences are equally ignored by morons like Troy Dunn, his bonehead sidekick Dr. Phil and liars like Matt and Melanie Crapobianco.....
Mine and BSE Mothers alike......

So when I see a man, a wonderful man who WANTED to stand by his girlfriend and become her husband, who only ran faster to her not away from her, a man who embraced the thought of Fatherhood with his entire heart, the rage that lingers inside of me because he was denied what was truly his and then made out to be seen as the type of cad that Fathered my child, continues to and always will make my blood boil.....

Especially by people who have never gone through the hellish threat of losing a child that they wanted or who knows the pain of not knowing who they are due to Adoption....

It irks me as well, that even if Dusten had walked away (which he didn't) but then came back and wanted to do the right thing and take care of his daughter, THAT IS HIS BUISNESS.

IT IS NONE OF ANYONE'S ELSE'S DAMN BUISNESS.

BUT WHY HAS IT BECOME OTHER PEOPLE'S BUISNESS?...

BECAUSE OF A GREEDY ADOPTION AGENCY.......

Who think they have the right to put money over private family affairs.....

AND WHO PUT DUSTEN THROUGH HELL AND HIGH WATER SO THEY DID NOT HAVE TO REIMBURSE THE CAPOBIANCO'S OVER A "FAILED ADOPTION".

And an idiot Mormon Bishop who cares more about being a Tv star, money and being a best selling author then he does about being an honest and compassionate human being......



Gee, REAL Christian Values there Troy!


I am SO sick and tired of the damn Adoption Industry sticking their long noses into other people's lives and THINKING THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO CONTROL THE SITUATION WHEN THEY DON'T..... AND THEY SHOULDN'T......

The way they invade the lives of Single Mothers and Fathers mimics the way paparazzi hound and stalk celebrities day in and day out 24/7......

And everyone knows how looked down upon THOSE fanged vampires are.
So it goes without saying that the fact the Adoption Industry deserves no less disgust IS and always will be a no brainer.....

But despite the completely IMMORAL Nightlife Christian Adoptions  however, Veronica Rose Brown KNOWS who she is.

She knows WHO she is through her Father Dusten Brown and her shared Cherokee heritage....
She KNOWS she is of Dusten's blood and that he loves her more than life....

She also knows the pain now of missing him, of longing for him to hold her, hug her, play with her and laugh with her.........

And now, thanks to the manipulative and seedy Capobianco's she can't see him anymore at all.........

Two poor losers who in my opinion, WHO IN REALITY, NEVER, EVER HAD THE RIGHT TO MAKE ANY DECISION REGARDING HER LIFE WHATSOEVER ......

THIS MANICAL COUPLE WHO DID NOT EVEN MAKE HER BUT WANT TO FEEL THE IMPORTANCE OF FEELING LIKE THEY DID!.....

AND DEMAND THAT THIS HELPLESS CHILD PLAY HOUSE WITH THEM NOW AFTER LIVING WITH AND LOVING VERY MUCH THE MAN SHE KNOWS WHO DID BRING HER INTO THIS WORLD FOR TWO YEARS........

And be forced, like the rest of the rational world to believe two people who bought her like a sack of potatoes are her real, true and only Parents......

By fools as narcissistic as an Emperor who would punish others for not adorning his lies.....

Playing his game......
And blaming them for telling the truth.......
Saying they are defunct because they know he is disrobed......

Lies as true as what the Adoption Industry wants all of America to believe about Adoption.....

Lies seen through by the very Adopted children themselves......
Children who speak up not only in fairy tales, but about a system that was NEVER a fairy tale for any of us to begin with......

Especially Veronica......

For Christians and PC America have lied enough as it is, between brainwashing children that Santa Claus is real.
To Abortion isn't murder.
Native Americans didn't have a right to the land they claimed first and cultivated for centuries.
Adoptees don't care who they came from.
And listing two men or women's names as those who made a baby and gave birth to that baby on an Amended Birth Certificate is just as perfectly fine as seeing the names of two straight Adoptive Parents who claim the same without ever seeing how this disrespects US......
Along with a multitude of other fabrications from both sides.
Both groups tyrants in their own way......
Both groups trying to con the world.
Both groups the lustful wannabe owners of a new outfit worn so proudly by Matt and Melanie Capobianco, borrowed from a corrupt closet as old as time....
Old enough to know better.
Old enough to finally clean itself out.
Old enough to end the prejudice against Single Parents, Native Americans and Adoptees once and for all....
And old enough to know that the REAL abusers of "gifts" that never should of been given or received are and always will be The Adoption Industry, media whores like Troy Dunn and diabolical Adoptive Parents like Matt and Melanie Capobianco......





 
 
 

 
 














Photo Credits:
The Emperor's New Clothes Illustration:
iBigToys

Born In My Heart Necklace:
Etsy Website


1 comment:

  1. OMG! I remember that whole Babawawa thing from SNL. I used to lmao when Gilda Radner was in that skit making fun of Barbara Walters. It is so sad that Gilda died and I'm with you cause I never liked BW either. Her personality is so intimidating. It figures she wouldn't allow her adopted daughter to know who her biological mother is because Babawawa always has to be the boss right?. Yucko.

    ReplyDelete