new

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Translate

Saturday, December 21, 2013

A Movie Dedication To Natural Single Fathers Everywhere......





It is on my Good & Honest Adoption Related & Single Mother/Father Films list on my sidebar.
"A Dad For Christmas"......
Or sometimes known as "Me And Luke".
I have been trying to find the full version of this movie to post on this blog via You Tube, but alas it has been hidden from view online......
Drowned in the dark murky waters of the corrupt Adoption System and within the self-pitying tears of todays Infertile Couples who become Adoptive Parents later on....

For they do NOT want anyone to see this film, ESPECIALLY YOUNG SINGLE MEN, because they know full well it will begin to unravel the lies and the extensive PR campaign designed for and dedicated to immature people who think they have a right to help themselves through swindling someone else's child....
Because they aren't mature enough to accept the fact that they can't have their own....
AND SHOULD STILL HAVE TO BE MORAL HUMAN BEINGS DESPITE THAT.....

Since I am not going to be able to get an embedded code I am going to announce instead that this beloved film which I own, is going to be shown on Lifetime this coming Monday, December 23rd at 2:00 P.M.
If you have seen it watch it again.
If you have seen it watch it again and record it if you haven't.
If you have seen it and have a teenage son watch it with him.
And if you have seen it by all means tell your friends who haven't to watch it, for it tells the tale of bucking the system, A SYSTEM THAT SO SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO BE BUCKED......
and portrays such A GOOD EXAMPLE OF HOW A NEW FATHER OF 19 SHOULD FEEL.....

Despite the fact that The Adoption Industry and so many Infertile Couples try to exorcise the precious normal love a Father feels for his newborn son and from all unmarried Biological Parents who feel the same way......

This has been a very bad year for Adoptee and Single Parents Rights.
And for Native American Rights too.
So fight back and watch this incredible movie.
And purchase it on Amazon for less than ten bucks to watch over and over again on your computer......
And to show to young men in this country to let them know that the Adoption Industry DOES NOT FIGHT FAIR.
The Adoption Industry and so many Adoptive Parents play dirty.
And they cheat......

After all I have been though this past year, what I am going through right now and because of the abuse I have had to endure my whole life from self-centered Corporate America, I am beyond aware that the only way we are going to win our rights is not only to buck the system but to say fuck the system as well.
And let that strong emotion be our mantra......
A mantra that we need to use against Corporate America which of course Adoption is part of that has fucked US for so many years in so many different ways......

7 comments:

  1. Fuck the system is right! But are you aware that it was a leftwinger who closed the adoption records in the States? Rightwingers took to it like a flea to a dog though, so Christians are just as much to blame for adoptee trauma as far as I am concerned. I love A Dad for Christmas, it was made in Canada where I live and I was rooting for Matt the whole time. I would love to see it again actually. Stupid laws were made to be broken eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin-I just screwed up publishing your comment. I'm sorry...argh. This comment above and yours were both checked so I thought both would be published. It was so nice, I'm sad I lost it. (You can send it again if you want, lol). I hope you had a Happy Christmas :) and seriously, if you want to do a guest post let me know. I have a lot I want to write about but I just don't have the heart or the energy right now to write as much. Your voice on my blog would be so righteous and inspiring if you feel like venting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anon, yeah I think we all know Georgia Tann was no Rightwinger, yet isn't it amazing how so many of them follow the ideas, system and stupid mindsets about single and poor parents like the Pied Piper of Hamlin? I would never support any idea or attitude from some loser child molesting pervert like her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Robin, if I was up to it, I would love to start a blog with you-Boycott Troy Dunn @ BlogSpot.com.....we could have SO much fun.....
    Grin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. IA,
    My comment is there. It is under your blog post "Thank You God For Letting Us Steal Thy Neighbors' Children......."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhh....I thought it was sent to this post. Well, now I am completely and totally embarrassed. Thank you for pointing that out Robin and I am glad it was published after all. I'm just...sort of not here right now. I wrote this post thinking it would help, but it doesn't. Anyway, I wanted to wish you a Happy New Year (and a better year for all of us) before and send you a cyber hug, so well, I just did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and you don't have to thank me for defending you. It is and always will be a given.

    ReplyDelete