new

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Translate

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

MY BLOG IS STILL VIRUS FREE AND SPOOKIECATS AND HER FRIENDS ARE VIOLENT CRIMINALS WHO HAVE BEEN ARRESTED AND THROWN IN JAIL


(The link to Michael McDade' blog is fixed for the moment. It was compromised after I published this post)
spookiecats or Suzanne Hayes is part of a radical, militant and violent terrorist group whose founder and leader, Camille Marino, is currently serving jail time in Florida.
Marino is the owner of a website that instructs Vegan Activists to kill other people called Negotiation Is Over!
THIS WEBSITE ALSO HAS LINKS TO INSTRUCT PEOPLE HOW TO HACK INTO OTHER PEOPLE'S COMPUTERS.
Something I have said spookiecats has been doing to me for a long time.
These psychotic sentiments and acts do not just apply to the animal testers they hate however.
This group of unsound lunatics, including spookiecats will destroy anyone they do not like by making their victims look bad very publicly and committing a multitude of immature slander acts that make them look grotesquely immoral as well.
You can read about Marino's arrest here and see a picture of this woman who looks as unglued as spookiecats does, especially in the link I provide in my post I'm Leaving Blogger that takes you to pictures of her.
If one types Suzanne Hayes spookiecats into Google many links will come up that will lead you to quite a few websites that prove I am far from alone in the cybertorture and disgusting lies I have suffered from spookiecats over the last 6 years.
Suzanne Hayes lies like she breaths.
She Tweets and posts as I have already stated that abolishadoption blogspot has a virus that will take one's whole system down despite that fact that as I also have stated McAFee and Norton prove otherwise.
And as I have also said many times before, she has four blogs up about me now where she constantly makes things up about me, and makes fun of the pain I feel from the Adoption System (which she did from the very first time I was contacted by her) and the age group I am in.
(And I would not be surprised if some of these type of psycho Animal Activists are the Adoptive Parents spookiecats said "sent her" to shut me up about the Adoption System on Myspace).
But she also put up more than one blog about another person she horribly victimized named Michael McDade. He says the same exact things that Amy and I said for years.
That she is psychotic and that CPS should be (and was apparently) called on her.
You can read what he says about her if you click on the *
(http://sealshepherd.blogspot.com/2011/03/cease-and-desist-suzanne-hayes_05.html#!/2011/03/cease-and-desist-suzanne-hayes_05.html)
If you look to the left of Michael McDade's blog that the link above will take you to, you will see the names of other people also involved with spookiecats.
Another woman named Nikki Craft, who has also been in jail and two men named Sunny Umrao and Rob Pike.
Nauseating reading about them as well.
I am pretty sure they also sent me comments via spookiecats orders because I am aware of where they live and those locations are all over my statcounter all the time just like Suzanne Hayes location is.
Then there is a man named Fabrizo Cordereo who spookiecats also put a terrible and rude blog up about last year.
Everyone knows by now that spookiecats had trashed Amy Burt on two of her blogs all the time (actually three, one called The Abusive Adoptees that still follows this blog, which I have blocked) where she stills trashes me, along with two more she uses to whip me with, but she also trashed Amy's husband when they were together, trying to ruin his business and then she trashed Don and his girlfriend Lisa all over those blogs after he and Amy broke up.
(One of spookiecats goals was to ruin my friendship with Amy which she succeeded in doing).
While she also harassed, spammed and stalked Gershom, Joy and Cassi.
That is ten people in total that spookiecats, Suzanne Hayes, has abused, terrorized, exploited, tried to destroy and lied about.
Ten that I know about.
Who knows how many others there are that I don't.
There are also many Tweeter accounts where spookiecats as usual is calling people insane, bipolar, mentally ill, a stalker, a cyberpath, her usual fabrications and white trash language that drops 100 F bombs a day.
One Twitter account is rpikelies.
This account will lead you to others.
There are many good Animal Activists out there people.
Activists that are polite, gentle, nonjudgmental and do not rip other people apart alive the way spookiecats and her "comrades" as she calls them in the beyond mean comments she has sent me do.
People who would not kill other people or make them feel they intend physical harm towards them.
But people like Camille Marino, and spookiecats use Animal Rights as an excuse to vent the rage and hate they have inside because they are unsound and mentally ill to begin with.
(Yes, I hate vivisection and animal testing with every iota of my being too, but I don't burn down people's property or put up websites indicating testers should be murdered....)
The way spookiecats, Suzanne Hayes REACTS or OVER OVER OVER REACTS, is complete and total proof of this.
She goes totally postal if anyone criticizes her at all about anything and begins to attack that person ALL OVER CYBERSPACE, DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY....
She has a compulsive lying problem and a NEED, A STRONG NEED, to hurt other human beings as much as she can.
She is now calling me a pedophile because of some blog written 4 years ago that has a post on it that says spookie engages in bestiality with cats and then has another post entry separate from that one that says her child is ugly. Some blog that cuts down and makes fun of spookiecats with those two separate posts on it is not putting her child on an Xrated blog which she constantly states.
(She also lies about what the police have said which shows how insanely arrogant she is and that I admitted I wrote it which I never did. The police don't even care about this entire subject, that blog, but spookie won't shut the hell up about it nor will she stop writing about me like she was told by them to).
But as usual spookie is illogical and twists the truth.
AND FOR HER TO CALL ME A PEDOPHILE IS NOT ONLY THE MOST  SERIOUS SLANDER AND LIBEL IT IS ALSO UNFORGIVABLE.
COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY UNFORGIVABLE.
BECAUSE CALLING ME THAT IS BIGGEST LIE ON EARTH.
And for her to do that after I have been A VICTIM OF SEXUAL CRIME AND MORE THAN ONCE is also unforgivable too.
And that POdirtyS CAN GO TO HELL.
And THAT is where she is going.
DAMN STRAIGHT.
She has a lot of nerve to do this too since SHE is the one involved in criminal activity as she is part of and supports websites and Animal Right groups THAT TELL IT'S MEMBERS TO ALSO KILL THE CHILDREN OF THE ANIMAL TESTERS THEY HATE.
Like Negotiation Is Over! does.
And Tweets on their behalf.

People like spookiecats ALWAYS GO OVER THE LINE BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT SOUND WHILE THEY TRY TO DRIVE OTHERS OVER IT AS WELL.
SPOOKIECAT'S ABUSIVE BEHAVIOUR AND MENTAL ILLNESS IS A MENANCE AND IT EFFECTS OTHER PEOPLE'S HEALTH CONSTANTLY.
Everyone who cannot stand her is quite familiar with how unbelievably irrational she always is and how she twists the truth and turns it into a lie JUST to smear people.
To get others to hate people she hates.
She also purposely ignores the good that her victims do when assigning herself judge, jury and executioner like she has.
She has been constantly taunting me for years saying I never help animals while bragging about what a wonderful Animal Activist she is.
Oh I'm so perfect, blah, blah, blah.
But of course as always Suzanne Hayes badgers and hollers without ever knowing what she is talking about.
She brags all her cats are rescues.
Well most of mine have been too.
One I saved years ago by taking him to an animal hospital far away from my home because he was blocked.
The losers who dumped him on my street never cared about him.
They had abused him .
He would of died if I hadn't done something.
The worst kind of death a male cat can die.
My sweet Sammy Jones...
His bladder exploding.
And I'll tell ya none of my neighbors gave a damn...
They never did anything for him.
And even though it was hard for me to care for and keep another cat I did keep him even though I was was promised by an organization they would find a home for him but then refused too.
I doubt if spookiecats cares either about the time I stood out in the cold getting a petition signed for 3 days against HLS.
Or all the animals hit by cars I saw on the road I took to vets.
Or all the petitions I have signed online.
Or all the other acts of kindness I've done for  animals and other people as well.
Despite the fact that I have had a really hard life and could of just not given a damn like a lot of people don't.
No, she doesn't care about ANY good I or anyone she rips apart has ever done, or who we really are either.
All she cares about is whose life she can make miserable and how much destruction is in her power to carry out.
Because of her sick violent urges to scream at everyone at the top of her lungs.
And laugh when she brings her victims literally to tears.
And leave us feeling so horribly violated.

This is the last post I am going to write about spookiecats.
I am tired of the 7th grade mean girl act she has made her entire personality.
Her entire mind heart and soul.
Her entire life......
Mature adults deal with what she has done to me and others offline in another way that is legal.
And that is what I am going to do.
But please, if you are ever victimized by spookiecats and the mentally unbalanced people she associates herself with, people who call up such people as Michael McDade and scream into his voicemail 7 times that they are going to kill him (which is why Amy and I both felt spookiecats was going to physically harm us due to the intensity of her cyberbullying and the psychotic way which she comes off), please know you are not alone.
And then do something about it to protect yourself through the authorities.
spookiecats has chosen trying to crush people as what she wants to do with her life.
She spends all her time hurting and lying about other people online which of course leaves no time to really help animals.
And the Vegans I do know and the Animal Activists I know as well NEVER act like this woman does.
For they are as kind to other people as they are to a stray dog on the street.
A kindness no one will ever, ever see from the nightmare called Suzanne Hayes aka spookiecats.
Online or off in my quite, quite, educated opinion.......

AMYADOPTEE View profile
 I keep getting some really hateful comments from a certain blogger. She has threatened in the past in some of these comments. I am fed up. I am tired of it. Someone please help me. She created a blog to attack me and several others.
 Her name is Suzanne.
 Her ip address is the following:
 Domain Name optonline.net ? (Network)
 IP Address 24.12.185.197 (Optimum Online (Cablevision Systems))
 ISP Optimum Online (Cablevision Systems)
 Location
 Continent : North America
 Country : United States (Facts)
 State : New York
 City : West Hempstead
 Lat/Long : 40.6894, -73.6502 (Map)
 Language English
 en
 Operating System Macintosh MacOSX
 Browser Safari 1.3
 Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10_4_11; en) AppleWebKit/
 525.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Safari/525.22
 Javascript version 1.5
 Monitor
 Resolution : 1920 x 1200
 Color Depth : 24 bits
 Time of Visit Nov 28 2008 5:27:35 pm
 Last Page View Nov 28 2008 6:08:31 pm
 Visit Length 40 minutes 56 seconds
 Page Views 8
 Referring URL http://www.google.co...e&btnG=Google Search
 Search Engine google.com

AMYADOPTEE View profile
 Nov 29 2008, 11:43 am
 From: AMYADOPTEE
 Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 08:43:14 -0800 (PST)
 This is what I am dealing with. She stalks me and several others
 where ever we go. Is there anyway to stop this individual? She is
 cyberbulling everyone involved in the adoptee rights movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment