new

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Translate

Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Vote.......




I'm really mad that Matt and Melanie Crapobianco were not nominated for the 7th Annul Demons In Adoption Awards over at Pound Puppy Legacy, but quite relieved that Justice (?) John Roberts and the satanic Nightlife Christian Adoptions have been.
I don't know, maybe they weren't nominated because it has already been established that Matt and Melanie ARE demons from some dark, creepy, evil place anyway....
Please go vote so we can send this year's psycho a strong message as I hope to do in my next entry, the last part of my "Indian Giver" series.
I will add however that the Capobiancos ARE already nominated for a Flying Monkey Award on my blog next March.....
Bigger competition for Nikko I have never seen.......

No comments:

Post a Comment