new

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Translate

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Gone But Not Forgotten.......




Adorable Candace and her real Mother Angie Elmore



She knows why I didn't post a dedication to her last year.
On our birthday.
She understands injustice.
And paralyzing grief.....
She understands torment, immature vengeance and ruthless mocking that is executed on the helpless and the innocent.
By the sick, greedy and evil......
She knows all about not being able to trust those you should and the façade too many so called "professionals'" put on to fulfill their selfish and sinister agenda....
She knows all about a life that was lost when it never should of been.
And she would of loved him too......

For she would of had a way with him as I did and she would of happily done for him all that I did for him throughout his time on this earth.....

With smiles, with hugs, with tears...........

For Candace and I are one in the same.
In so many ways, in so much darkness, in so much irony, in so many tragedies
In so much abuse.......

And on our birthday this year she knows  how much harder this day will be for me.
For the rest of my life.
Until my last one.

For Candace was and always will be the love and the light that this planet and the (in)human race needs so badly.
So desperately.
And so was he........

A light that needs to penetrate through and obilviate both the left wing and right wing phonies who are destroying life the way it should be for so many loving beings in this world.
Phonies who twist truths and abhor forgiveness and the natural order of existence.
Phonies who refuse to shut up, go away and tap into the small amount of conscience they possess and morally expand it.
Phonies in the Medical Industry.
Phonies in the Adoption Industry.
Governmental phonies.
And phonies of course like the continually maddening and demonic Troy Dunn........

To be continued........


3 comments:

  1. I don't really like Troy Dunn either. A friend of mine met him years ago and she said he was acting like a pompous ass. That kind of did it for her and my gf can't stand him after what a jerk he was during the whole Veronica Capobianco soap opera. She was reading about it online all the time and she hated the way Dunn wanted that little girl to be taken away from her father. We both felt sad when that ended up happening. I'll have to direct her over to your blog here because I think it is funny how you trash him and I know she'll enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meeting Troy Dunn in person....my condolences to your friend because the thought of that brings vomit into my mouth....
    I'm glad you like my blog and I have more Troy bashing posts coming because he deserves every damn one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got to say to that Dunn's wife must be psychotic to have married him. She looks like a ditz anyway. I think they both should be committed somewhere asap huh?.....

    ReplyDelete