new

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Translate

Friday, February 28, 2014

If We Want Change We Have To Stop Those Who Don't Want Change :(
TNT Facebook Page......






"How does your soul feel Troy".....
I want to throw up......
(He HAS a soul?...Really?)
Does he ever wonder how Veronica's soul and Dusten's soul feel after not being able to see each other, hug each other for months now?......

I hadn't heard of this woman before who is interviewing Troy should be DUNN, Valder Beebe, but it is obvious she is just another Kool-Aid drinking Christian as I do know after Googling her that she has her own Ministry......
Like I also know and will repeat that most of the comments on Troy Dunn's Facebook page are made up by his paid employees along with other family members and brainwashed Bloodline Bashing Mormons.....

I am surrounded by liars of late.
Others in Corporate America who have their unsavory cronies abuse me when I call them out on malpractice they have committed.....
I should be SO be used to this by now but I still cry, I still shake, I still feel sick, I still go numb, I still feel violated, I am still enraged.....
This is how the unregulated Capitalism system and the abuse of power within it works though and not just in Adoption.

If we want to win THIS fight however, end the lies about Adoptees, end the bogus mindsets that the Industry tries to brainwash society with, end the continual enraging comments posted on stories about reunions and the feelings Adoptees have concerning our roots then we have to get rid of the venomous spiders that weave these webs of deception in the first place.....

I have said it 100 times, I have said it so much in the last few months maybe others are sick of hearing it, but I am going to say it again because if we don't start to obviate the source of the discrimination against us then we will continue to be overshadowed and drowned out.
SO HERE GOES....
PLEASE GO TO THE TNT FACEBOOK PAGE AND TELL THEM YOU WANT APB WITH TROY DUNN CANCELLED.

Yes, some people have done this already, a couple of weeks ago but new comments vying for a second season of this atrocity of a TV show keep popping up and no one can argue that he does not deserve a one of them.

We cannot run away like a wounded pup with our tails between our legs because of the big bad Capobiancos and the rigging of the courts to support the Adoption Industry, nor can we just let exploiters like Dr. Phil and Troy Dunn go on happily in their careers.

Yes, this is an ugly mess and yes we are at a huge disadvantage but like in the fable the Tortoise and The Hare, Troy Dunn got cocky and stalemated himself due to his own arrogance.....

And if we want to win the race we need him out of it once and for all.
This isn't going to happen however if we are off licking our wounds so please everyone keep on fighting.

Even though it hurts,
And I know it hurts.
We are forced to run on a broken leg.....
Mangled by the very people who want us to lose.
In a race created so we would be set up to....

But like the other turtles of the world it is our hatred for corruption and oppression that will finally bring us to the finish line AS LONG AS WE STAY IN THE RACE UNTIL THE BITTER END.....





4 comments:

  1. I'd go to the TNT page and bitch about him but I don't have a fb account. I like what you are doing via all these posts you wrote and I agree we have to keep Troy Dunn down. Hopefully peeps will complain about this phony every chance they get on the internet, like when a story runs about him or something. I don't like that other adoptees and first parents seem to be backing down in Bloggerville either but I think many of us are concentrating on the legal route right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anon, yeah I hear you...but Troy needs to be out of the picture and he and others like him need a STRONG message sent to them. I mean we HAVE hurt him so. I guess I just don't understand why others in Adoption Bloggerland can't do both. You know wreak his career like he deserves and be involved in changing the laws.

    ReplyDelete