new

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Translate

Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Meet A REAL Locator Who Successfully Reunites Adoptees For Free.......








Not everyone wants to exploit others.
Or make a career out of ripping people off through overcharging.
Some people can naturally empathize with those who feel loss.
Instead of feigning understanding to try to carry off a sinister agenda......







This story touched my heart.
And I think Faith Slayter will touch yours too.
Because she is a TRUE angel.....
And unlike Troy Dunn, NOT one from hell.....






Footnote:
With the exception of announcing that APB with Troy Dunn has been cancelled which I am sure is enviable I am going to be taking a break from blogging for painful personal reasons that I have discussed briefly in some of my posts.
I am also postponing The Flying Monkey Awards until the end of May of this year or perhaps even later.
Stay strong everyone.
And stay well....

No comments:

Post a Comment